The official Android 4.0.4 ICS update specifically for Motorola Xoom Wi-Fi tablet has been officially released and those who have downloaded it over the air have reported success and an enhanced experience that covers:
* Smoother and faster screen rotation
* Customization of power button settings to lock the device
* Improved recognition of phone numbers
* Better stability
* Better camera support and more capabilities
* Additional EAS Policies facilitate Microsoft Exchange features and usability
It is easy to update by checking for the notification. It should appear under Settings>About Tablet>System Update path. Hit the available download and that should start the process. The update is available only for the Wi-Fi tablets and not for Verizon or XYBoard tablets.